JOB SUMMARY: The Sales Executive requires at least an Associate’s degree (bachelor’s degree preferred) and/or 1 to 3 years’ experience in business to business or business services sales. Success is achieved through contacting businesses, human resource departments, high profile individuals, business leaders and executives for the purpose of building and establishing coaching and/or consulting relationships. Representative should have proficient skills in the use of all Microsoft office products; have accurate data entry skill; the ability to multitask under pressure and to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with clients and company staff.
Sales Executive will develop new accounts and manage new relationships. Duties will include: researching and qualifying of new business prospects, making presentations. Sales Executive will engage in networking opportunities and continually develop new client prospects.
- Connect with key business leaders and influencers to develop into clients.
- Communicate the passion of Maximum Change, Inc.
- Negotiate deals/ arrangements on behalf of Maximum Change, Inc. within properly established guidelines.
- Write proposals on behalf of Maximum Change, Inc. within the properly established guidelines.
- Manage multiple tasks and information coming from several sources/ being able to multitask is a plus
This is a contract position and generous compensation paid via 1099. This job description in no way signifies employment with Maximum Change, Inc. or any of its affiliate organizations.